What we'll cover:
Learn my simple 3 step-process to put your content creation game on steroids!
To overcome the fear of a blank page when you start ideating
Learn about the sources that provide never-ending inspiration for continuous ideation.
To avoid ruining good ideas with poor execution
A process that will help you turn good ideas into great ones, so they perform better.
To remove burnout from the content creation process
Keep the hungry algorithms well-fed without boring your audience by repurposing.
Creating content is the most draining part of your day
Sympathy likes from friends and colleagues is all the engagement you get
Creating content for social, doesn't come naturally to you as it does to some people
You feel your content isn’t helping the brand or business
You’re embarrassed to let others know you’re behind the content
This course will take you on a journey
Coming up with content ideas constantly is really hard >>> I have endless sources of inspiration to come up with ideas
I feel my best ideas falling flat and nobody engages >>> I know how to craft my ideas so they stand the best chance of doing well
I don't know how to repurpose good ideas without sounding repetitive >>> I repurpose my best ideas effortlessly.
Content creation becomes fun! (as it should be)
You're a marketing professional responsible for your brand's content directly or indirectly
You're a founder with a keen interest in content to help your business succeed
Social Media Pros
You're a brand's social media person who's career progression depends on the content you create
Content creation excites you and you want to get better. But it doesn't come naturally to you
How is the sign-up process?
How is the course going to be conducted?
Is this an interactive course and am I allowed to ask questions?
Is there a discount for corporate teams?
I have more questions to clarify. How do I reach you?
- 2005 - Started as a marketing professional.
- '05-2019 - Lived in 3 countries and worked on over 100 brands since. Hopped from Saatchi & Saatchi to Ogilvy to Grey to VMLYR doing strategy.
- 2019 - Creator journey started. Had to unlearn and relearn a lot to succeed.
- 2019 - Started my own company - to consult brands and teach marketing.
- 2020 - Launched my first course on Strategic Marketing.
- 2019 to 2022 - Created thousands of content pieces across platforms, consulted MNC brands and startups and taught hundreds of students.
- 2022 - Launching my second course to share these learnings - Content Assembly Line
Marketer x Founder x Creator = ME!
This is the advantage I have over most marketing teachers.
Marketer me has handled hundreds of brands of all sizes across demographics, built brands ground up and used content creation for actual sales.
Creator Me is a doer. It’s how I learnt the tricks of social media for each channel.
Founder me struggled to get seen. My desperation to survive turned my business into a success.
Now I'm ready to share with you everything I've learned.